|Primary Mode||Single Shout|
|Damage (per Hit)||Medium|
|Rate of Fire||Very Low|
|Ammo Type||Rifle Rounds|
|Magazine Capacity||8 Rounds|
|Maximum Ammo||400 Rounds|
|Appears in||Perfect Dark|
It can be used at shorter ranges, though this is generally not the best idea as it has a slow rate of fire and auto-aim doesn't work with it. If you don't use auto-aim anyway, it can be compared to a slightly more powerful Falcon 2 with a reduced firing rate.
The secondary function enables to user to crouch which allows for more steady aiming as the arms will sway more noticeably while the user is standing which increases the risk of missing a shot. This is required since the usual controls for crouching are instead used to adjust the zoom.
- Carrington Villa: Hostage One - Used by either Joanna (on Agent and Special Agent difficulties) or the dataDyne snipers. There is also one to be found in the bathroom, next to the body of a Carrington Institute guard.
- Crash Site: Confrontation - Used by several Mr. Blonde disguised Skedar.
- Like the Falcon 2, it's not explained how dataDyne came into possession of several of these Carrington Institute weapons, considering the two are bitter rivals. Though it is possible that they were taken from the CI guards at the villa.
- The sniper rifle is called the CI 2010 in the game's manual.
- The sniper rifle is based off of the Walther WA 2000.
|Perfect Dark - Weapons and Gadgets|
|Weapons|| Unarmed • Falcon 2 • MagSec 4 • Mauler • Phoenix • DY357 Magnum • DY357-LX • CMP-150 • Cyclone •|
Callisto NTG • RC-P120 • Laptop Gun • Dragon • K7 Avenger • AR34 • SuperDragon • Shotgun • Reaper •
Sniper Rifle • FarSight XR-20 • Devastator • Rocket Launcher • Slayer • Combat Knife • Crossbow • Tranquilizer • Laser • Grenade • Timed Mine • Proximity Mine • Remote Mine • N-Bomb • Psychosis Gun
|Classic Weapons||PP9i • CC13 • KL01313 • KF7 Special • ZZT (9mm) • DMC • AR53 • RC-P45|
|Gadgets|| Shield • Data Uplink • ECM Mine • CamSpy • Night Vision • R-Tracker • Tracer Bug • Reprogrammer • BombSpy • Cloaking Device • Door Decoder • Comms Rider • Explosives • X-Ray Scanner • Disguise • Alien Medpack •|
DrugSpy • Horizon Scanner • Suitcase • President Scanner • R-Tracker • IR Scanner • Target Amplifier •
Skedar Bomb • Combat Boost • Suicide Pill