|Primary Mode||Rocket Launch|
|Secondary Mode||Fly-By-Wire Rocket|
|Damage (per Hit)||Explosive|
|Rate of Fire||Low|
|Magazine Capacity||1 Rocket|
|Maximum Ammo||3 Rockets|
|Appears in||Perfect Dark|
The Secondary Mode activates Fly-By-Wire, allowing the user to remotely direct the missile through the area manually. While hard to steer, the missile's velocity accelerates quickly but holding down the R Button will cause it to decelerate, which is useful for navigating corners.
Detonation can be remotely detonated via the Z Button but smashing the missile against a surface or, more preferably, an unfortunate soul that may take your fancy.
The missile's range is unlimited but should it be taken out of boundaries, the screen will go static and control will be lost unless the missile is piloted back into the map. Skilled users can navigate missiles deliberately into out of bound areas to reach enemies, in another area, from a unexpected angle of attack.
The main issue with the Slayer is that its rockets accelerate slower than that of the Datadyne Counterpart, leading to accidental casualties involving running into one's own missiles. While operating the secondary ability, the user is also vulnerable to enemy attacks. His/her screen will flash red however when attacked.
- Attack Ship: Covert Assault - In an area on the same floor as the Star Map objective. It is past the room with the tanks containing Skedar creatures.
- Skedar Ruins: Battle Shrine - A Skedar warrior in the inner sanctum wields a Slayer. The Skedar King also wields a staff that acts as a Slayer.
- WAR! - Used by the second Skedar King.
- Players playing solo, on combat simulator will actually suffer from poison inflicted by thrown Combat Knives as long as they're operating the secondary fire option of this weapon.
- While appearing to use and launch Slayer missiles, the Skedar King dosen't appear to use the physical model of the weapon as instead they emerge from his staff.
|Perfect Dark - Weapons and Gadgets|
|Weapons|| Unarmed • Falcon 2 • MagSec 4 • Mauler • Phoenix • DY357 Magnum • DY357-LX • CMP-150 • Cyclone •|
Callisto NTG • RC-P120 • Laptop Gun • Dragon • K7 Avenger • AR34 • SuperDragon • Shotgun • Reaper •
Sniper Rifle • FarSight XR-20 • Devastator • Rocket Launcher • Slayer • Combat Knife • Crossbow • Tranquilizer • Laser • Grenade • Timed Mine • Proximity Mine • Remote Mine • N-Bomb • Psychosis Gun
|Classic Weapons||PP9i • CC13 • KL01313 • KF7 Special • ZZT (9mm) • DMC • AR53 • RC-P45|
|Gadgets|| Shield • Data Uplink • ECM Mine • CamSpy • Night Vision • R-Tracker • Tracer Bug • Reprogrammer • BombSpy • Cloaking Device • Door Decoder • Comms Rider • Explosives • X-Ray Scanner • Disguise • Alien Medpack •|
DrugSpy • Horizon Scanner • Suitcase • President Scanner • R-Tracker • IR Scanner • Target Amplifier •
Skedar Bomb • Combat Boost • Suicide Pill