|Primary Mode||Rocket Launch|
|Secondary Mode|| Targeted Rocket (PD)|
|Damage (per Hit)||Explosive|
|Rate of Fire|| Low|
High (UA-NR Cheat)
|Magazine Capacity||1 Rocket|
|Maximum Ammo|| 3 Rockets (PD)|
4 Rockets (PDZ)
|Appears in|| Perfect Dark|
Perfect Dark Zero
When using the secondary function, the rocket will follow the opponent slowly. Occasionally the rocket will circle around the individual for a while until the rocket hits the floor and explodes. The weapon shares the same targeting system as the CMP-150.
During most of its appearances, it involves assisting Jo to take down aerial foes, such as the Hovercopter, which would take several bullets.
The weapon also makes an appearance in Perfect Dark Zero as a Heavy-classed weapon. It takes on a more authentic look, being welded over the shoulder than by the waist. Due to the nature, the player is slowed while holding it. Unlike its incarnation, this version's missiles travel at a set velocity and cannot be adjusted by one's speed. They hit hard, dealing incredible damage to targets, regardless of armor.
Its secondary option offers the user to control the rocket mid-flight, like the Slayer, including the ability to self detonate but it has a constant speed, unlike its Skedar counterpart. This allows skilled users to shoot down enemy Jet Packs and cause heavy damage to vehicles.
- dataDyne Central: Extraction - Located outside Cassandra De Vriess office and used to destroy the gunship.
- Area 51: Infiltration - Located in a small minefield near the beginning of the level.
- River Extraction - Found on a turret.
- Bridge Assault - Found in two locked boxes. Also carried by a dataDyne soldier who, if not killed quickly enough, will fire his rockets at both Joanna Dark and Jonathan Steinberg and kill the latter.
- Simulants in the Combat Simulator can switch between modes of the launcher instantly.
- Simulants don't use the Rocket Launcher as a hit-scan weapon, meaning that a Meat-Sim will fire a rocket at you with the same accuracy as a Perfect-Sim.
- The left side handle is the same as the ECM Mine's handle.
- The rocket's speed can be adjusted. The velocity can be sped up by running forward and then firing and vice-versa when backpedaling.
- The weapon's actual rate of fire is quite fast. The only limit holding is its one-shot reload. This is seen when the Unlimited Ammo - No Reloads (UA-NR) Cheat is enabled.
|Perfect Dark - Weapons and Gadgets|
|Weapons|| Unarmed • Falcon 2 • MagSec 4 • Mauler • Phoenix • DY357 Magnum • DY357-LX • CMP-150 • Cyclone •|
Callisto NTG • RC-P120 • Laptop Gun • Dragon • K7 Avenger • AR34 • SuperDragon • Shotgun • Reaper •
Sniper Rifle • FarSight XR-20 • Devastator • Rocket Launcher • Slayer • Combat Knife • Crossbow • Tranquilizer • Laser • Grenade • Timed Mine • Proximity Mine • Remote Mine • N-Bomb • Psychosis Gun
|Classic Weapons||PP9i • CC13 • KL01313 • KF7 Special • ZZT (9mm) • DMC • AR53 • RC-P45|
|Gadgets|| Shield • Data Uplink • ECM Mine • CamSpy • Night Vision • R-Tracker • Tracer Bug • Reprogrammer • BombSpy • Cloaking Device • Door Decoder • Comms Rider • Explosives • X-Ray Scanner • Disguise • Alien Medpack •|
DrugSpy • Horizon Scanner • Suitcase • President Scanner • R-Tracker • IR Scanner • Target Amplifier •
Skedar Bomb • Combat Boost • Suicide Pill
|Perfect Dark Zero - Weapons and Gadgets|
|Weapons|| Unarmed • P9P • Falcon • MagSec 4 • DY357 Magnum • Psychosis Gun • CMP-150 • DW-P5 • UGL Liberator • RCP-90 • Laptop Gun • FAC-16 • KSI-74 • SuperDragon • M60 • Jackal • Plasma Rifle • Shockwave •|
Rocket Launcher • DEF-12 Shotgun • Viblade • Hawk Boomerang • Frag Grenade • Flashbang • MultiMine
|Gadgets|| Combat Shield • Datathief • Locktopus • Demo Kit • Audioscope • CamSpy • Revive Kit • Nightvision Goggles •|
Threat Detector Goggles • X-Ray Goggles • Stationary Turret