They will not use projectile weapons; only their fists or some sort of melee weapon.
- FistSims can be great to protect Capture the Case, include Tranquilizers in the map and set his difficulty to Normal or higher, and order him to "Save Case" (Hold down A and press Z three times and until "FistSim" appears at the top"). He will patrol close to the case, giving anyone who comes near it a deadly dose of poison.
- FistSims make perfect defenders in general, their melee repels any attackers. This proves useful in team-based modes.
- FistSims, because of their "melee only" scripting, can be easily outfoxed; just stay away from it and pick it off with a ranged weapon.
- FistSims cannot engage enemies at long range, making them useless in wide-open maps.
- FistSims using their fists will relentlessly hit their target with fists only, eventually making them dizzy and making their vision blurry. This is very useful against human opponents.
- FistSims generally are easy targets because they do not use guns, however, their true prowess lies in using the Laser. it uses the secondary mode, however, it has unlimited range.
- FistSims are generally good at stealthily sneaking up on their enemies whenever they are equipped with a Cloaking Device. Players will need to be on alert if a high-difficulty FistSim is also wielding the Tranquilizer while cloaked, as a surprise one-hit kill can occur.
FistSims use a limited range of weapons:
- Falcon 2/DY357: Using 'Pistol Whip' to hit opponents
- Tranquilizer: Using 'Lethal Injection' to instantly kill opponents.
- Laser: FistSims use the short-range beam, however, its range is unlimited.
- Combat Knife: One of the few the FistSim can hit opponents by throwing knives making it 'ranged' but will swipe at opponents too close.
- Reaper: They will almost always attack an enemy with the grinder function.
|Perfect Dark - Simulants|
|Difficulties||MeatSim • EasySim • NormalSim • HardSim • PerfectSim • DarkSim|
|Types||PeaceSim • ShieldSim • RocketSim • KazeSim • FistSim • PreySim • CowardSim • JudgeSim • FeudSim • SpeedSim • TurtleSim • VengeSim|