The Devastator is a grenade launcher featured in Perfect Dark. The primary mode explodes on impact with the ground or an enemy, but bounces off anything else, similar to the SuperDragon's secondary mode. However, the grenades it uses are more powerful and fire further, and it can carry more.
Its secondary mode makes the grenades stick to anything they hit, including enemies. After a couple seconds they then drop off the object and explode upon another impact.
A long range grenade delivery system manufactured by dataDyne. The secondary fire mode uses a magnetic field around the grenade to stick to surfaces, then reverses the magnetic field to drop off, exploding on impact
- Carrington Villa: Hostage One - Hidden in a crate. The crate is found in a helipad-like area and can be found by taking a left at the fork in the tunnel at the beginning of the mission.
- Carrington Institute: Defense - After saving all the hostages rescue Grimshaw and the other lab technician, Grimshaw will drop a Devastator.
- Skedar Ruins: Battle Shrine - One of several weapons Joanna begins the mission with.
- The manual calls this the K12 Devastator.
- The game contains conflicting information when it comes to the secondary firing mode. The firing range discription says the grenade is megnetically attached to the object, then it's poles are reversed, while the in-game discription says that the grenades are coated with a sticky substance before launched.