The Insititute was well known for its ground-breaking products including Null-G technology which "taught the cars of the world on how to fly" as noted by Daniel himself. However its main purpose was alien communications, especially their allies the Maians.
Throughout its business venture, the Institute has risen its own personal investigation teams that outmatches the government's. With professional hacker teams and covert operatives, ready to deploy to supplement the evidence needed for their operations. Protecting the building is its small squads of combat troops.
The company also had a weapon production venture but is nothing compared to its more military-focused counterpart: The DataDyne Corporation but it makes use of their equipment to service its personnel.
It is now backed by the government, especially the President for its exceptional work in protecting what matters.
The institute produced very little weapons in contrast to its many gadgets and equipment, mostly for their field agents.
Known Members of the Institute
- Daniel Carrington- Founder
- Jonathan Steinberg - Head of the Carrington Institute Covert Action Staff and one of the Carrington Institute's top (as well as one of the first) agents
- Joanna Dark - Top agent
- Benjamin Able - Deep cover agent at pharmaDyne Vancouver and one of the Institute's first agents (deceased)
- Stanley Grimshaw - Top computer hacker and programmer
- Osgood Potts - Armorer
- Lawrence Foster - Potts' assistant
- Calvin Rogers - Motor pool supervisor and top dropship pilot
- Callie Kincaid - Agent that barely passed Steinberg's agent training program (Carrington Institute Seattle)
- Dr. Montgomery Cordell - Physician, ER doctor and surgeon
- Emily Partridge - Carrington's personal assistant
- Jackson Abbot - Computer programmer and dataDyne mole, later turned double agent (Carrington Institute Los Angeles)
- Dr. Hwang - ER doctor and surgeon (Carrington Institute Los Angeles)
- Miranda Sturgis - Former Security Chief and Core-Mantis OmniGlobal mole (Carrington Institute Los Angles, deceased)
- Vaklav Dugarova - Agent (Carrington Institute Moscow)
- Dorsey - Former Los Angeles SWAT and newly recruited agent
LIke the Solo mission CI Defence and the bonus mission The dual. the cheese is located on the balcony. But sadly you can't open the door to the balcony. But there is a way to find it its kinda tricky but here is what you do.
first off this is what you need. (You need access to the slayer in the firing range before you can do this)
Ok so this is what you do. First you make your way down to the hanger and collect the Hover Crate then make your way up to the main floor. Go to the Firing Range open the door and let go of the Hover Crate right at the door so it blocks it from shutting. Make your way to the transparent door back up slowly so you can block that door from shutting (make sure you are in the room enough to accsess the wepon menu). now for the fun part use the Slayer (on Bronze so you have more time) switch the mode to Fly-By-Wire guide the missle outside the Firing range (hold A during the process of Fly-By-Wire or this wont work) you then should see windows to the outside were the hover bike is located.Go out a window and then guide the missle down and you should see the Cheese